Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

RV: 24Hespress.Blogspot.Comis such a great resource - thanks!!

Hi again,

 

I was wondering if you had the chance to check the link I sent to you, (if it's not much to ask?) 

This link: https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/ultimate-guide-to-being-a-freelancer/

I would like to know what you think about it, I think it can be a good addition for your readers.

 

Have a wonderful day 😊

 

Dalia

De: dalia09sultana@gmail.com <dalia09sultana@gmail.com>
Enviado el: Thursday, March 9, 2023 12:56 AM
Para: jobforyouandme2@gmail.com
Asunto: 24Hespress.Blogspot.Comis such a great resource - thanks!!

 

Hi there  –

I wanted to reach out to tell you how much I appreciate 24Hespress.Blogspot.Com. Thank you for providing such a great resource for freelancers! (sorry for writing in English, it's easier for me to read Arabic than write it).

One thing that I found out about was freelancermap.com on your page here 24hespress.blogspot.com/2021/02/36-requesting-pending-payment-request.html, and it really provided some interesting insight.

I dug into it a bit more and found this helpful guide https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/ultimate-guide-to-being-a-freelancer/

(The cheat sheet for freelancers is pretty cool, IMO.)
I think it would be a nice addition to your page, especially for all of your users.
 
Thanks again for helping freelancers everywhere!

 

Dalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

job alert job card jobs near me job vacancy job rasta job card list jobs in hyderabad jobs in bangalore job alert 2021 job description job application job analysis job assam job alert hp a job interview is usually how long a job application letter a job application letter is addressed to the a job shop is an example of a(n) a job application letter should be a job is a job quotes a job design is referred to as a job specification is one of the areas of job bank canada job bank job bharti com job board job bhopal job biodata format job board meaning job bharti 2021 b job means b job alert b jobz bdjobs b jobe golfer b job opportunity job consultancy job card number search job card status job

An employer showed interest in your profile

...